I cried yesterday,
For apparently no reason,
Just a sense of helplessness,
Loomed over the mind.
The tears flowed freely
I realised that I hadn't cried for a while
Especially when this life
Had so much that you could cry about
There's something funny about a man crying
He is not supposed to display his emotions
But I realised yesterday
It takes a stronger man to cry
The world threw its glances at me
I was so embarassed that I could have died
But I hid my face in my hands
And I had no choice so i cried
Tears turned into depression,
Depression turned into sorrow,
And I saw all those dead beautiful children
Who could have made a better tomorrow.
While most seem to acknowledge my tough exterior,
How can I deny human empathy?
And while I break-down and cry
How can you kill and laugh away?
God can you make man human once again?
Monday, September 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment