Tuesday, April 26, 2005

When Heroes Fall!

--
As reality engulfs me & dreams desert,

A little tiredness creeps into my body.

I dont remember the illusion anymore.
It's vague and blur
Like the shadow of failing light

I dont feel anything
No happiness, No sorrow,
Just a little pain.

I don't know what happened.
All those years of glory have just vanished,
Removed from my memory.

Love has ceased but hate has not replaced it.

Now I do not care.

He was my idol, my hero,
He was a good man
How could he have done this?
I dont understand.

Money comes and so does fame,
But when the image gets tarnished,
Money becomes a blame.

My idol has fallen,
Fallen from the throne,
His larger than life image has gone,
Now he looks smaller, even smaller than me.

He needs to rise again,
For my sake.
The illusion cant just disappear leaving me helpless,
No footsteps remain which I can follow...

Now it's just the desert, the sands of time and me.

...Am walking alone

No comments: